Butlin Maxi Ladder 3.0m
Free Delivery Australia Wide | Lifetime Guarantee. Butlin Maxi Ladder 3.0m – Designed, Manufactured & Built for Australian Tradesman. Buy online or call 1300 919 905 to speak to a friendly qualified scaffolder today.
Premium Quality Aluminium Industrial Rated 150kg Maxi Ladder 3.0m. Ladders comply with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1892.1:2018. Oven-baked powder-coated HI-VIS orange at 200 degrees for extra safety and protection. Ladders styles are T6 6061, and ladder rungs are T5 6063 finished in high grip non slip extruded aluminium. Life Time Warranty. Designed and manufactured for Australian Tradesman.
- Easy to use
- Fast installation
- Aluminium Grade T6-6061
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 1892.1:2018
The Butlin Maxi Ladder 3.0m meets all Australian safety requirements. Additionally, Australian Scaffolds has the Butlin Maxi Ladder for sale, and you can purchase conveniently and securely online with fast delivery across Australia. Or similarly, visit one of many hardware stores that stock our great range of Butlin Maxi Products including, Access Stairs, Acrow Props, Edge Protection Equipment, Mobile Scaffolds, Aluminium Ladders and Scaffold Trestles.
Above all, with over 20 years of industry experience, in designing, engineering, and building scaffolding, we are always happy to offer no-obligation free advice. So, please give us a call if you need help on 1300919905 and speak to a qualified, friendly scaffolder.
Ladder Risks and Injuries
If the ladder is not in good condition or is used unsafely, falls can occur. Causing fractured limbs, spinal cord damage, severe brain injury or death.
On average, 4.5 Australians, mainly men, die each year after falling from a ladder. Most men injured or killed after falling from a ladder were at or nearing retirement age and were doing maintenance around the home.
The Australian National Coroners Information System indicates:
- the average age of people who die in ladder-related accidents is 65 years old
- 32 per cent of deaths were in the 70–79 year age group
- 96 per cent of fatalities were male
- over 85 per cent of deaths occur in non-occupational activities
- Thirty-four per cent of these deaths occur during home maintenance activities.
Ladder injury occurs in an older age group than DIY injuries in general — the peak age for DIY injuries is 30–34 years.
Ladder Buying Tips
- Ensure the ladder is the right height for the job.
- Check the weight capacity of the ladder.
- If you are a senior citizen or a person with a disability, you may be eligible for assistance with home maintenance from either your council or local agencies.
Ladder Safe Use
- Read the safety warnings on the ladder and follow the manufacturer’s advice.
- Ensure the ladder is in good condition and fitted with non-slip safety feet. Store it in a dry place to prevent warping or corrosion.
- Place the ladder on dry, firm and level ground that is clear of power lines and exposed electrical wiring, and engage all locks and braces.
- Secure the top of an extension ladder into position before starting work. The top of the ladder should extend at least one metre over the top of the surface it is resting against.
- Stay in the centre of the ladder as you climb. Never lean out too far from a ladder. Always work within arm’s reach and be careful when pulling items from shelves, gutters and roofs as this may cause you to lose your balance.
- Only climb to the second rung from the top of a step ladder or the third rung from the top of an extension ladder.
- Two people should never climb the ladder at the same time even if their combined weight is below the maximum weight capacity.
- Never use a ladder if you are alone and cannot get assistance if you have an accident.
Also, please visit the Australian Standards for more scaffold information.
DELIVERY & ORDER POLICY
Your order is very important to us and we make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible.
- For those customers who have third-party freight included in their quotation, please be aware that this costing is based on the receiving party providing unloading facilities.
- This does not include unloading facilities such as Tail-lifts, Hiabs or any other truck mounted unloading facilities. This also does not include any manual handling charges.
- If these unloading facilities are required after the fact, an additional charge will be incurred and is payable in full by the customer.
Freight is calculated on general service unless otherwise notified, express services will need to be re-calculated and will be an additional cost.
- All orders made within Australia are shipped via by BigPost.
- You will receive an email & text from BigPost on booking, keeping you up to date with ETA transit times, etc.
- Orders are generally dispatched on the next business day, within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Subject to availability of stock, delivery can normally be expected in Australia within 1-3 business days
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
- Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight and delivery of the shipment.
- We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately as shipping fees will apply to each of them.
For international deliveries, your order may be subject to value added taxes, customs or import duties once it reaches your destination country. Our shipping fees do not include such taxes and duties imposed by the destination country. Any foreign taxes, customs or import duties incurred are the responsibility of the customer. For more information regarding your country’s customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
Please contact Big Post on 03 9544 5525 (8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday AEST) if you have any shipping enquiries.
- Any orders received after noon Friday (subject to availability and size of order) will be processed the following Monday.
- Processing times may vary during holiday periods or sale periods, such as Christmas and Public Holidays and you may experience a delay in receiving your order. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
- Occasionally, delays are caused by out-of-stock products. If this is the case we will notify you as soon as possible and organise a refund or exchange.
- We do not accept responsibility for delivery delays due to circumstances beyond our control, due to the postal or delivery carrier (e.g floods, strikes and custom inspections).
- All orders are thoroughly packed and insured until delivery in Australia Only.
Lost or Damaged Goods
- If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please contact our Customer Service Team on the number below within 30 days of placing your order so that we can assist you.
For further information about deliveries, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 919 905.