Free Delivery Australia Wide | Lifetime Guarantee. Butlin Maxi Guardrail Gable Bracket – Designed, Manufactured & Built for Australian Tradesman. Buy online or call 1300 919 905 to speak to a friendly qualified scaffolder today.
The Butlin Maxi Guardrail Gable bracket is either mechanically anchored to concrete or screw fixed to timber in the vertical position using 6 pre-drilled holes. Secondly, inserting the Handrail Post (EDG13.2604.120) into the gable bracket and attaching rail using the Swivel Coupler (EDG13.1400.003). The Gable Bracket can also be used where it is not possible to clamp an under raft bracket or other clamping brackets to the rafter.
The Butlin Maxi Guardrail Gable bracket is made from
- SHS 40 x 40mm
- Plate 75 x 75 x 5mm
Also, for further information check out our Gable Bracket technical drawing for more detailed product information.
Furthermore, the Butlin Maxi Guardrail Gable Bracket is used to create a safety rail on gable ends on residential, commercial and industrial roofs.
- Adjustable in height
- Fast install using T bar
- Hot dipped galvanized for long lasting protection.
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 4994:2009.
Above all, meeting Australian safety requirements, Australian Scaffolds has the Butlin Maxi Gable Bracket for sale with free delivery Australia wide. As a result of updates to our website, you can now purchase securely online and conveniently with 24hr shopping from a trusted Australian Company. Or similarly, visit our store or one of many hardware stores that stock our great range of Butlin Maxi Products including, Access Stairs, Acrow Props, Edge Protection Equipment, Mobile Scaffolds, Aluminium Ladders and Scaffold Trestles. Above all, with over 20 years of industry experience, in designing, engineering, and building scaffolding, we are always happy to offer no obligation free advice. So, please give us a call if you need help on 1300919905 and speak to a qualified, friendly scaffolder.
Butlin Maxi Roof Edge User Guide
Competency and licensing
The model WHS Regulations list the scaffolding work that requires a high-risk work licence.
If you are carrying out scaffolding work where there is a risk of a person or object falling more than four metres, you must hold a scaffolding high-risk work licence. For example, if you erect a small frame to clean the eaves of a house or to paint a ceiling, and the distance you might fall is four metres or less, you don’t need a high-risk work licence. Above all, for more detailed information on setting up and operating scaffolds, see our General guide for scaffolds and scaffolding work.
DELIVERY & ORDER POLICY
Your order is very important to us and we make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible.
- For those customers who have third-party freight included in their quotation, please be aware that this costing is based on the receiving party providing unloading facilities.
- This does not include unloading facilities such as Tail-lifts, Hiabs or any other truck mounted unloading facilities. This also does not include any manual handling charges.
- If these unloading facilities are required after the fact, an additional charge will be incurred and is payable in full by the customer.
Freight is calculated on general service unless otherwise notified, express services will need to be re-calculated and will be an additional cost.
- All orders made within Australia are shipped via by BigPost.
- You will receive an email & text from BigPost on booking, keeping you up to date with ETA transit times, etc.
- Orders are generally dispatched on the next business day, within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Subject to availability of stock, delivery can normally be expected in Australia within 1-3 business days
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
- Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight and delivery of the shipment.
- We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately as shipping fees will apply to each of them.
For international deliveries, your order may be subject to value added taxes, customs or import duties once it reaches your destination country. Our shipping fees do not include such taxes and duties imposed by the destination country. Any foreign taxes, customs or import duties incurred are the responsibility of the customer. For more information regarding your country’s customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
Please contact Big Post on 03 9544 5525 (8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday AEST) if you have any shipping enquiries.
- Any orders received after noon Friday (subject to availability and size of order) will be processed the following Monday.
- Processing times may vary during holiday periods or sale periods, such as Christmas and Public Holidays and you may experience a delay in receiving your order. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
- Occasionally, delays are caused by out-of-stock products. If this is the case we will notify you as soon as possible and organise a refund or exchange.
- We do not accept responsibility for delivery delays due to circumstances beyond our control, due to the postal or delivery carrier (e.g floods, strikes and custom inspections).
- All orders are thoroughly packed and insured until delivery in Australia Only.
Lost or Damaged Goods
- If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please contact our Customer Service Team on the number below within 30 days of placing your order so that we can assist you.
For further information about deliveries, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 919 905.