Safety Rail Edge Protection Shed Roof Package 20lm
Safety Rail Edge Protection Shed Roof Package 20lm consists of Handrail Posts (EDG13.1410.120), Handrails (EDG13.1401.400) and Iron Roof BracketV2’s (EDG13.1400.220) and Sliding L’s (EDG13.1400.510). The system forms an edge protection barrier on residential and industrial buildings, eliminating the risk of falling from height.
How It Works
The Shed Roof Bracket attaches to Colorbond corrugated or Trimdeck roof sheets using existing roof screws. The iron roof brackets are ideal for re-roofs without access to the underside of the rafter or purlins.
The shed roof package works in TWO APPLICATIONS:
- Attaches to the roof sheets
- Attaches to the wall cladding
In addition, enabling the attachment of a Klip-Lok Bracket accommodates Klip-Lok roof sheets. Subsequently, they’re Ideally suited for residential, commercial, and industrial applications requiring safety rail.
Shed Roof Package Contents x 20lm
|EDG13.1400.225||Iron roof bracket V2||9|
|EDG13.1401.133||Rail 1.33 m||9|
|EDG13.1401.160||Ladder access rail||3|
|EDG13.1401.400||Guardrail gal 30x30x2x4.0m||18|
- Easy to use
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Fast install using T bar
- Hot dipped galvanised for long-lasting protection
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 4994:2009
Buy Shed Roof Package 20lm Now
Australian Scaffolds has the safety rail iron roof package 20lm for sale, and you can purchase it conveniently and securely online with fast delivery across Australia by visiting www.AustralianScaffolds.com.au. Or visit our store at 71 Hobart Street, Riverstone NSW, to check out the impressive range of Butlin Products, including Acrow Props, Edge Protection, Mobile Scaffolds, Rubbish Chutes, Trestles & more.
Above all, with over 25 years of industry experience in designing, engineering, and building scaffolding, we are happy to offer no-obligation-free advice. Call 1300 919 905 and speak to a qualified, friendly scaffolder today.
Your order is important to us, and we make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible. Orders within Australia will be shipped via our carrier unless you pick up or specify your carrier.
- Palletised goods require a forklift at a business premises to recieve direct delivery.
- Alternate arrangements for deliveries include local freight depot collection or another business happy to recieve on your behalf.
- Dispatched the next business day after receipt of payment.
- Orders are subject to the availability of stock.
- Expect delivery within 1-5 business days.