Under rafter bracket roof guardrail 100m system range consists of the under rafter bracket, L bend, guardrail post and guardrail. The under rafter brackets easily attaches and tightens onto an exposed rafter. The system is ideal for an exposed rafter.
Generally, this would be for a new build before soffit sheets are installed. Under Rafter Bracket is designed to attach to the exposed rafter. Maximum opening height is 170 and closes down to 36mm. It will accommodate rafter up to a maximum width of 45mm. Designed & Engineered in Australia with input from real roofing contractors and edge protection installers. The system is designed with speed, simplicity and importantly multi-use purpose in mind.
- Fast installation using a cordless drill & 18mm socket.
- Hand Rail Post Handle is spring loaded for fast placement of roof rail.
- Hot dipped galvanized for long lasting protection.
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 4994:2009.
Under Rafter Bracket Roof Guardrail System 100M includes:
- Under rafter bracket x 40
- Guardrail L bend x 40
- Handrail post x 40
- Guardrail 4m x 84
- Swivel coupler x 18
- Double coupler x 18
- Ladder access rail x 3
Under rafter bracket roof guardrail system 100m
DELIVERY & ORDER POLICY
Your order is very important to us and we make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible.
- For those customers who have third-party freight included in their quotation, please be aware that this costing is based on the receiving party providing unloading facilities.
- This does not include unloading facilities such as Tail-lifts, Hiabs or any other truck mounted unloading facilities. This also does not include any manual handling charges.
- If these unloading facilities are required after the fact, an additional charge will be incurred and is payable in full by the customer.
Freight is calculated on general service unless otherwise notified, express services will need to be re-calculated and will be an additional cost.
- All orders made within Australia are shipped via by BigPost.
- You will receive an email & text from BigPost on booking, keeping you up to date with ETA transit times etc.
- Orders are generally dispatched on the next business day, within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Subject to availability of stock, delivery can normally be expected in Australia within 1-3 business days
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
- Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight and delivery of the shipment.
- We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately as shipping fees will apply to each of them.
For international deliveries, your order may be subject to value added taxes, customs or import duties once it reaches your destination country. Our shipping fees do not include such taxes and duties imposed by the destination country. Any foreign taxes, customs or import duties incurred are the responsibility of the customer. For more information regarding your country’s customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
Please contact Big Post on 03 9544 5525 (8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday AEST) if you have any shipping enquiries.
- Any orders received after 12:00 pm Friday (subject to availability and size of order) will be processed the following Monday.
- Processing times may vary during holiday periods or sale periods, such as Christmas and Public Holidays and you may experience a delay in receiving your order. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
- Occasionally, delays are caused by out-of-stock products. If this is the case we will notify you as soon as possible and organise a refund or exchange.
- We do not accept responsibility for delivery delays due to circumstances beyond our control, due to the postal or delivery carrier (e.g floods, strikes and custom inspections).
- All orders are thoroughly packed and insured until delivery in Australia Only.
Lost or Damaged Goods
- If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please contact our Customer Service Team on the number below within 30 days of placing your order so that we can assist you.
For further information about deliveries, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 919 905