Concrete Rail Clamp | Edge Protection
The only edge protection safety system that offers a Lifetime Guarantee. The Concrete Rail Clamp – designed, manufactured & built for Australian tradesmen. Buy online or call today on 1300 919 905 to speak to a friendly qualified scaffolder.
The Concrete Rail Clamp is a quickly and easily assembled product that provides edge protection for any work on a rooftop or floors with walls. The Concrete Rail Clamp secures to the edge of a concrete floor or the top of a parapet wall, regardless of the structure’s curvature. Unlike wooden handrails, the Clamp’s steel handrails will not rot over time, making it a safer and reusable solution to your fall protection needs.
- Easy to use
- Fast installation
- Delivery Australia wide
- Hot dipped galvanised for long-lasting protection
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 4994:2009
Premium Quality Equipment | Guaranteed for Life
Butlins believe tradesman’s tools should be dependable and last forever, and therefore, we offer a lifetime guarantee. Above all, we design our equipment with three elements in mind – Safer, Faster, Smarter. As a result of over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, Butlin designers create the world’s best-designed products. In addition to using premium quality materials, Butlin edge protection equipment has high load capacities and fast installation times and is guaranteed not to rust.
Concrete Rail Clamp | Buy Online
When needing to buy a safety rail for your next construction project, check out the great range of Butlins edge protection equipment—made by a team dedicated to creating height safety products essential to a safer and more productive life for people everywhere. Moreover, you are always welcome to visit Australian Scaffolds, located at 71 Hobart Street, Riverstone, NSW 2765. Or similarly, give the mighty helpful team a ring on 1300 919 905 to buy Australia’s best quality engineered Edge Protection Equipment today. Concrete Rail Clamp – Proudly built by Butlins and supplied by Australian Scaffolds.
Your order is important to us, and we will make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible.
- Palletised goods require a forklift at a business premises to recieve direct delivery.
- Alternate arrangements for deliveries include local freight depot collection or another business happy to recieve on your behalf.
- Delivered within Australia at 1-5 business days, depending on location.
- Dispatched the next business day after receipt of payment unless out of stock.
- Shipped via Australian Scaffolds or a 3rd party carrier unless another carrier is requested.
Butlin Roof Edge User Guide
- What is Roof Edge Protection?
- Preventing Falls in Housing Construction
- Working at Heights – Safe Work Australia