Timber Plank 2.40m | Scaffolding
Looking for Timber Plank in 2.40m length for your next construction project? hyPLANK® is a robust and lightweight LVL scaffold plank. The defined structural properties of LVL and quality control processes ensure a plank as per AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 and AS/NZS 1577:2013. hyPLANK is manufactured to AS/NZS 4357-2005, Structural laminated veneer lumber and designed to be used as a non-modular scaffold plank as a part of a working platform following the requirements of AS/NZS 1576.1 and AS/NZS 1577.
Great to use on Butlin Maxi Trestles & scaffolding. Scaffold Planks must be supported every 1.8M horizontally. Designed for safer, faster and smarter implementation of scaffolding to the perimeter of residential, commercial and industrial facades. For more detailed information or need advice, call 1300 919 905 and speak to a friendly qualified person today.
Timber Plank 2.40m | Built Strong | Built Tough
- High strength yet light to handle
- Available in lengths 0.6 to 6.0 metres
- Sourced from managed plantation forests
- Safe working load per supported span of 205 kg
- Individually proof-tested for safety and performance
Timber Plank 2.40m | Built to Last | Guaranteed for Life
Butlin Timber Scaffold Planks are an essential tool when working at height. As a result of using premium quality materials, Butlin Maxi Equipment has high load capacities and is guaranteed to be free from defects. Above all, meeting Australian safety requirements, Australian Scaffolds have Timber Planks for sale Australia-wide. Butlin products are safe, built to last and guaranteed for life.
Buy Timber Plank 2.40m | Australian Scaffolds | Online
When buying Timber Planks for your next construction project, check out the vast range of Butlins Edge Protection. Visit Australian Scaffolds at 71 Hobart Street, Riverstone, NSW 2765. Or similarly, give the mighty helpful team a ring on 1300 919 905. Buy Australia’s best-quality engineered equipment today. Proudly built by Butlins, Supplied by Australian Scaffolds.
Your order is important to us, and we make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible. Orders within Australia will be shipped via our carrier unless you pick up or specify your carrier.
- Palletised goods require a forklift at a business premises to recieve direct delivery.
- Alternate arrangements for deliveries include local freight depot collection or another business happy to recieve on your behalf.
- Dispatched the next business day after receipt of payment.
- Orders subject to the availability of stock.
- Expect delivery within 1-5 business days.
- AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 Scaffolding – General requirements