Adjustable Joiner 180 | Edge Protection
The Adjustable Joiner 180 is a multipurpose joiner primarily designed to work with the Iron Roof Bracket V2. However, being multipurpose, it also changes the direction of the 30 x 30 Guardrail. The Adjustable Joiner 180 is part of the Butlin Maxi Edge Protection System, designed for safer, faster and smarter implementation of safety rail to the perimeter of residential, commercial and industrial roofs. For more detailed information or need advice, call 1300 919 905 and speak to a friendly qualified person today.
Adjustable Joiner 180 | Built Strong | Built To Last
- Easy to use
- Fast install using T bar
- Hot dipped galvanised for long-lasting protection
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 4994:2009
Adjustable Joiner 180 | Butlins Maxi Equipment | Guaranteed for Life
Butlin Edge Protection Equipment is an essential tool when working at height. As a result of using premium quality materials, Butlin Edge Protection Equipment has high load capacities and guaranteed not to rust. Before each product is hot-dipped galvanised, all welding and cutting processes are completed. So consequently, all surfaces exposed to the environment are protected. Furthermore, meeting Australian safety requirements, Australian Scaffolds has Roof Edge Protection equipment for sale online with delivery Australia wide.
Buy Adjustable Joiner 180 | Australian Scaffolds | Buy Online
When needing Adjustable Joiners for your next construction project, check out the vast range of Butlins Edge Protection—made by a team dedicated to creating height safety products that are essential for a safer and more productive life for people everywhere. Above all, you are welcome to visit Australian Scaffolds, located at 71 Hobart Street, Riverstone, NSW 2765. Or similarly, give the mighty helpful team a ring on 1300 919 905. Buy Australia’s best quality engineered Adjustable Joiners & Edge Protection Equipment today. Proudly built by Butlins, Supplied by Australian Scaffolds.
Your order is important to us, and we will make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible.
- Palletised goods require a forklift at a business premises to recieve direct delivery.
- Alternate arrangements for deliveries include local freight depot collection or another business happy to recieve on your behalf.
- Delivery time in Australia within 1-5 business days depending on location.
- Dispatched the next business day after receipt of payment unless out of stock.
- Shipped via Australian Scaffolds or a 3rd party carrier unless another carrier is requested.
Butlin Roof Edge User Guide
- What is Roof Edge Protection?
- Preventing Falls in Housing Construction
- Working at Heights – Safe Work Australia