Maxi Stair 6 Step
The Maxi Stair 6 Step connects to either concrete/timber floors or steel tube. Easily installed on-site, straight off the back of the transport. As a result, scaffold stairs are ready to use safely in minutes.
Furthermore, the Maxi Stair 6 Step has a stair tread that rotates and self-levels, no matter the angle. Made from 2mm thick steel and is hot-dipped galvanised. The base of each stair connects to the top of the previous stair.
Maxi Stair 6 Step Package Includes:
- 1 x 6 step stairway @ 31 kg
- 2 x 6 step handrails @ 16 kg
- 2 x slab attachments @ 1.6kg
Vertical Height Range – Min 480 to Max 800mm
Also, manufactured to Australian Standards AS/NZS1576, the Maxi Stair Range meets all Australian safety requirements. Additionally, Australian Scaffolds has the Maxi Stair 6 Step for sale, and you can purchase conveniently and securely online with fast delivery across Australia. Or, similarly, visit one of many hardware stores that stock our great range of Maxi Products, including Access Stairs, Acrow Props, Edge Protection Equipment, Mobile Scaffolds, Aluminium Ladders and Scaffold Trestles.
Above all, with over 20 years of industry experience, in designing, engineering, and building scaffolding, we are always happy to offer no-obligation-free advice. So, please give us a call if you need help on 1300919905 and speak to a qualified, friendly scaffolder.
Your order is important to us, and we will make every effort to process and deliver your order as promptly as possible.
- Palletised goods require a forklift at a business premises to recieve direct delivery.
- Alternate arrangements for deliveries include local freight depot collection or another business happy to recieve on your behalf.
- Delivered across Australia within 1 to 5 business days, depending on location.
- Dispatched the next business day after receipt of payment unless out of stock.
- Shipped via Australian Scaffolds or a 3rd party carrier unless another carrier is requested.
Or visit the Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 1576.1:2010 Scaffolding – General requirements